Parent & Teacher Websites
- ADD The site of the National Attention Deficit Disorder Association, includes a bookstore, information on attention deficit disorders, and current legal issues relating to ADHD.
- American Academy of Pediatrics This award winning website provides a wide range of helpful information for parents.
- CHADD The site for Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, consists of news and fact sheets on attention deficit disorders.
- Education World: Parents Read reviews of and link to parenting and family-related websites.
- Family Education Network Focusing on helping children succeed in school.
- KidsDoctor General health resource guide for child-related topics, this site has a wealth of useful and accessible information.
- GetNetWise Learn about tools and techniques to better protect your children when their online, reduce unwanted emails and viruses, and keep your personal information private.
- Kidsgrowth Gives parents information on behavior, development, and pediatric health conditions, and offers advice on dealing with specific symptoms.
- Kidshealth A safe place for kids to find out more about their bodies and feelings. Parents can find accurate information on issues ranging from child diet and nutrition to immunization.
- KidSource A comprehensive summary of information on educational and health care issues.
- Education World: Teachers Read reviews of and link to education-related websites.
- National Science Teachers Association Books & Resources